The Australia and New Zealand Child Neurology Society (ANZCNS) is a collaborative group of medical professionals working in the field of paediatric neurology or in allied neurosciences who are working to advance the science of paediatric neurology and advocate for improved care for young people with neurological disorders.
Our organization is a not for profit organization and aims to promote the best possible care for children with neurological disease by:
- Fostering the education and training of those who care for children with neurological diseases.
- Advancing the science of paediatric neurology and neuropaediatric research in Australia to achieve international best practice.
- Encouraging and supporting research related to disorders of the nervous system in childhood.
- Promoting and monitoring the standards of care for children with neurological disease.
- Facilitating the communication of views and experiences between clinicians working in the field of paediatric neurology and in neuropaediatric research.
- Providing advocacy for the interests of children with neurological disease.